Cornelia Daheim's general work focus is on:
- Futures studies and its methods, particularly scenario methods;
- Regional development, futures studies approaches and usability for regional development;
- Socio-cultural and technological change and its relevance for strategic decision and innovation (Demographic change, societal change, lifestyles, identity);
- Connecting futures knowledge to today's actions and challenges;
- Interdisciplinary approaches;
- International dimension of futures studies.
Before joining Z_punkt, Ms. Daheim held a number of posts at the University of Essen for four years during her studies, e.g., managing the linguistic agency and the "LAUD" journal, and as a research assistant at the Institute of German Studies / Medieval Studies. She also contributed to several scientific projects and supervised students and tutorials.